8,700 Super Field/8,300 IHFSPA
All Vehicles Must comply to “General and Safety Rules”
1. Max OEM cubic inch 466 @ 3200 RPM
2. Max tire size – 20.8 X 38 Cut Tires allowed
3. OEM stock head for that model or series of engine.
4. OEM stock intake & exhaust manifold (spacers allowed 1’’ maximum).
5. Nebraska Bush tractors are not allowed water injection.
6. Maximum fuel pump in a Model 7100 P-series
7. Turbo will a “stock” unaltered 3LM-466.
8. All tractors to be equipped with a Data Log RPM sensor. Female 110-volt receptacle on back of tractor. Plug in must be within 12’’ of Kill Switch for easy access.
9. Tractors to be equipped with steel fly wheel, steel clutch components & clutch blanket
10. Tri-State Super Field tractors with intercoolers and or water injection are allowed to weigh 8,400 lbs.
11. Front Hitch: All vehicles must have a front hitch attached to the vehicle that is capable of supporting the weight of the front of the vehicle. It must be the furthest most point on the vehicle and be centrally located. The hitch must have a minimum of a 3" diameter hole to allow for the 3 point mounted hitches on the movers to manipulate the competing vehicles. No weights are to be positioned next to the hitch in a way that may restrict the turning radius of the movers once they have picked up the front of the vehicle.
12. Exhaust: A smoke tube is required, indoor only. Exhaust must have two 3/8" bolts, grade 5 minimum, positioned in the exhaust tube 90 degrees to each other and with 1 inch of each other.