1.All tractors have to meet NTPA/PPL/Outlaw safety standards and chassis configurations. No component chassis allowed.
2. Cubic Inch Limit: 470 c.i.d.
3. Turbocharger Limit: NEW FOR 2019: 3" by 3" with a 16mm fuel pump limit, OR 3" by 4" with a 13mm fuel pump limit. Smooth bore turbochargers only, NO MAP Grooves allowed
4. Fuel Pump - Bosch P series pump Model 3000 and 7100 maximum size allowed, 16mm barrel limit with a 3 by 3 turbocharger or 13mm barrel limit with a 3 by 4 turbocharger
5. Intercoolers will not be allowed.
7. Front Hitch: All vehicles must have a front hitch attached to the vehicle that is capable of supporting the weight of the front of the vehicle. It must be the furthest most point on the vehicle and be centrally located. The hitch must have a minimum of a 3" diameter hole to allow for the 3 point mounted hitches on the movers to manipulate the competing vehicles. No weights are to be positioned next to the hitch in a way that may restrict the turning radius of the movers once they have picked up the front of the vehicle.
8. Exhaust: A smoke tube is required, indoor only. Exhaust must have two 3/8" bolts, grade 5 minimum, positioned in the exhaust tube 90 degrees to each other and with 1 inch of each other.