12,000 KING of 15 MPH
Weight: 12,000 lb.
2. 15 MPH
3. 3,000 RPM. Tractor must have an ISSPRO single magnetic pickup attached to the front of the engine to measure engine RPM’s. The lead from the pickup to the rear of the tractor is to be made of 14-16 gauge wire attached to a 110V, 3-prong female electrical outlet. The 2 wires from the pickup need to be attached to the 2 main spades, not the ground spade, of the electrical outlet. This outlet receptacle needs to be mounted next to the rear mounted air shutoff cable. Wire must be one continuous wire that is visible with no splices. If you compete at the Midwest Winter Nationals, this system must be attached and in working order. Any tractor found to be over the allowed RPM limit will be disqualified.
4. No cubic inch limit, NO WATER INJECTION
5. 20.8 X 38 or 18.4 x 42 Top Cut Only.
6. Wide Front end only
7. Air Shut Off required
8. Tractor must have an operator controlled fuel shut-off valve (not the injection pump shut-off).
9. Stabilizer Bars Required
10. Steel Flywheel and scatter blanket required. (Please don’t call and complain!! It’s the Insurance company that requires this!!!!!)
11. Deadman Throttle.
12. Seat belt Required. (Five-point harness and helmet required with a roll cage)
13. Driver must wear long pants, leather work shoes, a fireproof jacket and a full faced helmet.
14. Cross bolts in the exhaust.
15. Crankshaft dampener must be covered in all directions.
16. Stock Wheelbase
17. Fire Extinguisher located in the driver compartment.
18. Motor driven fans must be shrouded.
19. No vertical hitches or clevis's allowed
20. Newer Electronic tractors allowed as long as they meet all other rules