1. 640 c.i.d. and below
2. Bosch P-Pump Model 7100 maximum fuel pump length, 16mm maximum barrel size.
3. 4.1” intake by 4.5” exhaust turbocharger of any make and model.
A compressor measurement to be measured at the face of the inlet and must protrude into the intake housing a minimum of 1/8 inch. MAP grooves NOT allowed. NO SLUGGED DOWN TURBOS ALLOWED.
4. 24.5 x 32 tires maximum. 212 inch maximum circumference
5. Front Hitch - All vehicles must have a front hitch attached to the vehicle that is capable of supporting the weight of the front of the vehicle. It must be the furthest most point on the vehicle and be centrally located. The hitch must have a minimum of a 3 inch diameter hole to allow for the 3 point mounted hitches on the movers to manipulate the competing vehicles. No weights are to be positioned next to the hitch in a way that may restrict the turning radius of the movers once they have picked up the front of the vehicle.
6. Chassis - Maximum of 114 inch wheelbase unless originally produced with a longer wheelbase at which point the wheelbase will remain stock. Maximum length of 13 feet from center of rear axle to forward-most point of vehicle excluding the front hitch. No component tractors allowed. Wide front ends only. Must be OEM tractor rear end and transmission. No Component chassis allowed.
7. Drawbar - Must be a minimum of 18 inches behind center of rear axle, a maximum of 20 inches in height, and be ridged in all directions. Hitching eye to be a minimum of 1 inch thick with a 3 inch by 3.5 inch inside diameter hole. Hitch must be below 15 degree angle.
8. Fenders - All tractors must have fenders and must support weight of driver. Top of fender must extend no less than a 6 inches over the top of the tires.
9. Roll Cage - Tractors must be equipped with a roll cage with an SFI 5 point harness.