1. All tractors have to meet NTPA/PPL/Outlaw safety standards and chassis configurations. No component chassis allowed.
2. Cubic Inch Limit: 470 c.i.d.
3. Turbocharger Limit: Single turbo with 3-inch diameter intake maximum. Diameter measured at front face of wheel. Compressor wheel must enter into the compressor housing. Map width enhancement grooves are NOT allowed.
Outlaw Light Limited tractors may compete with the BOX Turbocharger they compete with. If you are going to run the Outlaw BOX Turbo, you must also run the VP legal fuel.
ALL WATER INJECTION WATER WILL BE PURCHASED FROM WHATSSMOKIN PROMOTIONS AT THE EVENT.
Weight: 8,700 lbs.
Interstate tractors with A-pumps will weigh 8,400 lbs.
Interstate Tractors with P-pumps will weigh 8,200 lbs
Fuel Pump -Bosch P series pump Model 3000 and 7100 maximum size allowed, 13mm barrel and plunger maximum size. Engine - OEM stock block, head, intake manifold & exhaust manifold must be used for make and model of vehicle being entered. No aftermarket components allowed. No aluminum heads and NO 4 valve cylinder heads. 6. Tires: 24.5 x 32 only NO 20.8 x 38 allowed.
4. Front Hitch: All vehicles must have a front hitch attached to the vehicle that is capable of supporting the weight of the front of the vehicle. It must be the furthest most point on the vehicle and be centrally located. The hitch must have a minimum of a 3 inch diameter hole to allow for the 3 point mounted hitches on the movers to manipulate the competing vehicles. No weights are to be positioned next to the hitch in a way that may restrict the turning radius of the movers once they have picked up the front of the vehicle.
5. Exhaust: A smoke tube is required, indoor only. Exhaust must have two 3/8 of an inch bolts, grade 5 minimum, positioned in the exhaust tube 90 degrees to each other and with 1 inch of each other.